Biz Café is a business simulation which gives you real world business management experience by setting up a coffee shop near a college campus, and making a variety of weekly business decisions, and evaluating how the decisions worked out.
You will need to go to http://www.interpretive.com/students/ and log in with this information.
User ID = asta22095103
Password = EarlySong5
Do the simulation for the ten rounds and then write a paper 5-7 pages include:
· An introductory paragraph stating the purpose of the paper and an outline of what you will be covering
· A brief background and summary of the Biz Café case
· An analysis of each of the decisions for each of the rounds, stating what decisions you made in each decision category and why you made them, including how you handled the incidents that came up for each of the live rounds and any news that was reported, and how you handled it. Include for each round the results that you got and why you think you got them. Results should include all metrics (customer satisfaction, net income, cups sold, cash, balance sheet, etc.) Also state what you might do differently the next round to improve on your results and why. Make sure that you include complete results for each round and discuss what each one means. Do this same analysis for each of the ten rounds (10) rounds.
· A summary of the overall results at the end of the simulation; why you got them; and what you might have done differently if you could start over with the simulation. What mistakes did you make and how could you have made better decisions. What did you learn as you went through the simulation about you decisions and how you made them?
· What did you learned about managing a business as a result of doing the simulation? What are some of the things that you would do differently if it was a real business and you were the owner and spending your own money?
· A closing paragraph that summarizes the key points of the paper.