about 200 words each
1. How many justices are on the US Supreme Court?
2. What is the length of term of a Supreme Court justice?
3. What are the constitutional requirements to be president?
4. How long is a presidential term?
5. What are the constitutional requirements for the US Senate?
6. How long is a term in the US Senate?
7. What freedoms are enshrined in the First Amendment?
8. What right is enshrined in the Second Amendment?
9. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution are known as…
10. What is the legal age to vote in the US?
11. Identify three principles of government found in the Constitution.
12. What were the two earliest political factions in the US?
13. Define federalism.
14. Define bicameralism.
15. Define lobbying.
16. What is the difference between a primary and a general election.
17. Identify three constitutional “checks and balances.”
18. Define impeachment.
19. The leader of the House of Representatives is called…
20. Define logrolling.
II. Answer in two or three sentences.
21. How does the Electoral College work?
22. Identify three differences between Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton that influenced their visions for America.
23. What is the difference between liberals and conservatives in terms of their view of government?
24. List three differences between Democrats and Republicans on prominent policy issues.